Accountancy, also distinguished as the language of finance, is one of the pillars of business. All transactions require accountancy to operate smoothly. To understand this remarkable pillar of finance, Accountancy is a significant part of the Commerce stream.
The students work hard day and night to score the aspired percentage. It is a collective spirit among students to score 95+ in Accountancy. This is not difficult nor farfetched.
The CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Syllabus has been classified into 3 major divisions – Partnership Accounting, Companies Accounts, and Analysis of Financial Statements or Computerised Accounting. CBSE has already awarded a certain weight to each unit so as to simplify the preparation plan of students. In order to score well, students can refer to TS Grewal Accountancy Class 12 Solutions.
This article is a ready reckoner guide for all the students who are aspiring to score well in their Class 12 Accountancy examinations.
- Accountancy is a subject that grows on previous knowledge so it’s important to study during the year rather than attempting to byheart at the last minute.
- It is important to understand each topic while studying class 12 Accountancy, so, scanning topics and reading don’t work here.
- Practice each concept problems at least once a day, to understand the process, steps, and formulas. Remember in accountancy each solution marks are divided step-wise.
- Prepare notes of points you feel are relevant and are expected to forget and revise regularly.
- Learn and prepare formats of different accounts and statements with proper headings. Use the scale to enhance the presentation.
- Provide narrations with journal entries, give your working notes precisely with appropriate statements, do your calculations in a separate column or on the last 1 or 2 pages of the answer-sheet.
- Focus on Accountancy project class 12 and analyze it well.
Hence, all the above-mentioned tips are the tricks that can help you score well in the upcoming Accountancy class 12 examinations. Apart from these tips, solve old question papers, take mock-tests, and quizzes too. To know more, stay tuned to BYJU’S.